3rd Grade, Research and Inquiry Activities
1. Connect to this link: www.sciencekidsathome.com/science_topics/what_is_sound.html
2. Read the three Trivia Questions featured on the web page. On a separate sheet of paper, write down what you think the answers to these questions will be.
3. Click on Continue reading "What is Sound?" to find out more about the nature of sound.
4. Read the information on this page and look again at the trivia questions. Were your answers correct?
5. Think about what you have learned and write one more sound trivia question of your own. Exchange questions with a classmate.
Go to www.hunkinsexperiments.com/themes/themes_sound.htm for some interesting sound experiments.