4th Grade, Research and Inquiry Activities
2. Scroll down until you see the icon for Sharks, Great White—Largest predatory fish in the ocean and click on it. Then click on Get Wild.
3. Click on Fun Facts to find out about Great White Sharks. Take notes on what you find.
4. Click on Shark Surfari Game at the bottom of the page. Take the online quiz to show what you have learned about sharks.
5. Return to: http://www.nationalgeographic.com/kids/creature_feature/0206/sharks.html . Click on Map to see where you can find Great White Sharks.
6. Close the Map window by clicking on the X located on the right. Then click on Postcard. Write an e-mail to a friend and tell your friend what you have learned about Great White Sharks. Click on Preview to preview the email and then click on Send.
For additional information on wild animals and creatures around the world, go to: http://www.pbs.org/kratts/world/index.html.