From Blueberry Field to Blueberry Jam
Kindergarten Research and Inquiry Resources
• Children will use the computer to do research and inquiry on the safety of different berries.
• Children will learn that strawberries are safe to eat, while holly berries are unsafe.
• Children will sort four images of edible things into "safe" and "not safe" categories.
• Have children make colorful posters to inform their friends and classmates about the difference between strawberries and holly berries.
• Ask children to vote on their favorite fruit. Plan a party to celebrate the election of the children's favorite kind of fruit that features a food made with the fruit.