• DyAnne grew up in Brooklyn, New York and is the oldest child in her family.
• Now she lives in a small, quiet town outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. But she says she still loves going back to visit Brooklyn.
• DyAnne decided that she would be an author and illustrator when she was eight years old. She was reading a book and thought that she could do a better job!
Other books written by DyAnne DiSalvo:
• DiSalvo, DyAnne. City Green. New York: HarperCollins, 1994.
• DiSalvo, DyAnne. Uncle Willy and the Soup Kitchen. New York: HarperCollins, 1997.
Other books illustrated by DyAnne DiSalvo:
• Cox, Judy. Now We Can Have a Wedding. New York: Holiday House, 1998.
• Fritz, Jean. George Washington's Mother. New York: Grosset & Dunlap, 1992.
• Stier, Catherine. If I Were President. Morton Grove, IL: 1999.