Kindergarten Research and Inquiry Resources
• Children will use the computer to do research and inquiry on friends.
• Children will learn more about how friends are alike and different.
• Children will categorize pictures of friends doing things that are the same and things that are different.
• Have children look again at the Website. Give each student two note cards. On one card have them draw a picture of one thing they like to do with their friends. On the other card, have the children draw a picture of things they do that their friends do not do.
• Have children create a new game they can play with their friends. Brainstorm ideas as a class, then make up the rules to the new game and learn to play it as a class.