Grades K-2 - Noun Verb Agreement
Grammar & Writing Activities »
- Grades K-2 - Articles
- Grades K-2 - Biography and Autobiography
- Grades K-2 - Colons
- Grades K-2 - More Colons
- Grades K-2 Conjunctions
- Grades K-2 - Identify Paragraph Features
- Grades K-2 - Nouns
- Grades K-2 - Noun Verb Agreement
- Grades K-2 - Verbs
- Grades K-2 - Prepositions
- Grades 3-4 - Active Voice and Passive Voice
- Grades 3-4 - Interjections
- Grades 3-4 - Multiple-Meaning Words
- Grades 3-4 - Paragraph Development
- Grades 3-4 - Parentheses
- Grades 3-4 - Participles
- Grades 3-4 - Prepositions
- Grades 3-4 - Troublesome Words
- Grades 5-6 - Acceptable Spelling
- Grades 5-6 - Colons
- Grades 5-6 - Commas
- Grades 5-6 - Developing a Paragraph
- Grades 5-6 - Interjections
- Grades 5-6 - Less Common Derivatives
- Grades 5-6 - Parentheses
- Grades 5-6 - Prepositions
- Grades 5-6 - Pronouns
- Grades 5-6 - Proper Adjectives
- Grades 5-6 - Speaking
- Grades 5-6 - Troublesome Word Pairs
- Grades 5-6 - Writing a Get Well Card
Does The Verb Agree?
Directions: Circle the verb that fits into the sentence.
1. The boy (go / goes) outside.
2. Five boys (go / goes) outside.
3. Two girls (eat / eats) soup.
4. One girl (eat/ eats) soup.
5. The little dogs (jump / jumps) on me.
6. The big dog (jump / jumps) on me.
7. Five cats (live / lives) in the house on the hill.
8. A small cat (live/ lives) in the house next to the park.