Kindergarten Research and Inquiry Resources
• Children will use the computer to do research and inquiry on bugs.
• Children will learn more about the different habitats and parts of bugs in comparison to humans.
• Children will complete a worksheet by identifying numbers of body parts of bugs.
• Have children look at the bug habitat pictured on the website. Ask them how a bug's home is different a person's home. Then ask them to pretend they are a bug and draw what their bug home would look like.
• Have children form a circle. Ask children to show how they move in water at a pool or beach. Then show how bugs move in the water. Repeat the activity asking children to show how people and bugs move on land and through the air.