Traveling All Over the World
Kindergarten Research and Inquiry Resources
• Children will use the computer to do research and inquiry on ways that people travel in different parts of the world.
• Children will learn about riding gondolas in Venice and double• decker buses in London.
• Children will identify a type of transportation used in their hometown.
• Have children work in pairs. Have one partner tell the other about his or her favorite way to get from one place to the other. Have them switch, and then have each child tell the rest of the class about his or her partner's favorite way to travel.
• Have children design posters to tell others about different ways to get around and see the sights in their hometown.