• Marty lives in Ithaca, New York.
• He has also written for Sports Illustrated, Disney Adventures, and many other magazines.
• Marty uses the stories he's written about to stimulate the class discussions he holds with his third graders.
For more information about Marty Kaminsky, go to:
Other books about uncommon champions:
• Harrington, Geri. Jackie Joyner• Kersee: The Gold Medal Athlete Who Has Asthma. Minneapolis, MN: Econo• Clad Books, 2001.
• Savage, Jeff. Top 10 Physically Challenged Athletes. Berkeley Heights, NJ: Enslow Publishers, 2000.
• Sexton, Colleen A. Arnold Schwarzenegger. Minneapolis, MN: Lerner Publications, 2004.
• Wulffson, Don L. The Kid Who Invented the Popsicle: And Other Surprising Stories about Inventions. New York: Cobblehill Books, 1997.
• Wyss, Johan. The Swiss Family Robinson. New York: Everyman's Library, 1994.