Grades K-2 - Nouns
Grammar & Writing Activities »
- Grades K-2 - Articles
- Grades K-2 - Biography and Autobiography
- Grades K-2 - Colons
- Grades K-2 - More Colons
- Grades K-2 Conjunctions
- Grades K-2 - Identify Paragraph Features
- Grades K-2 - Nouns
- Grades K-2 - Noun Verb Agreement
- Grades K-2 - Verbs
- Grades K-2 - Prepositions
- Grades 3-4 - Active Voice and Passive Voice
- Grades 3-4 - Interjections
- Grades 3-4 - Multiple-Meaning Words
- Grades 3-4 - Paragraph Development
- Grades 3-4 - Parentheses
- Grades 3-4 - Participles
- Grades 3-4 - Prepositions
- Grades 3-4 - Troublesome Words
- Grades 5-6 - Acceptable Spelling
- Grades 5-6 - Colons
- Grades 5-6 - Commas
- Grades 5-6 - Developing a Paragraph
- Grades 5-6 - Interjections
- Grades 5-6 - Less Common Derivatives
- Grades 5-6 - Parentheses
- Grades 5-6 - Prepositions
- Grades 5-6 - Pronouns
- Grades 5-6 - Proper Adjectives
- Grades 5-6 - Speaking
- Grades 5-6 - Troublesome Word Pairs
- Grades 5-6 - Writing a Get Well Card
Name That Noun!
Directions: Circle the nouns in each sentence.
1. Five green frogs swam in the deep pond.
2. The little leopard leaped along the long wall.
3. Cut open the orange and eat a slice.
4. Where is the little black bear hiding?
5. Mark said he wanted to play with the toy car, not the airplane.
6. Six silly swans swam against the stream.
7. I can hear a dog barking in the house next door.
8. The cloud drifts slowly through the blue sky.