2nd Grade Research and Inquiry Resources
• Children will use the Internet to do research and inquiry on dinosaurs.
• Children will learn more about dinosaurs.
• Children will read about dinosaurs online. Children will also print out and complete a quiz about the information they have just read.
This site is presented by Enchanted Leaning. This site has a broad range of educational information about dinosaurs. It also has resources for teachers.
• Have children talk about what happened to dinosaurs.
• Have children connect to http://www.dinomitedays.org/fun/mixer/dinomaker.htm. Have children:
Create a new dinosaur by clicking on the up and down arrows. Have children click on Click here for a printable and colorable version! and then print out their dinosaur.
Color their dinosaur.
Write facts about their dinosaur, such as what it ate, how big it was, and where it lived.