Ways to Travel
Kindergarten Research and Inquiry Resources
• Children will use the computer to do research and inquiry on different types of transportation.
• Children will explore the unusual places by traveling on a space shuttle and a submarine.
• Children will match different types of transportation to their corresponding destinations.
• Have children imagine taking a ride on a space ship or in a submarine. Ask them where they would go, what they would see, and what they would bring with them.
• Have children look at the picture of the space shuttle on the web site. Ask them to make a drawing of where they would travel to in the shuttle.