• Kristina is known for writing books about different cultures.
• Her illustrations are realistic and carefully researched, including many authentic details such as the architecture and pottery design.
Other books written by Kristina Rodanas:
• Rodanas, Kristina. The Eagle's Song: A Tale from the Pacific Northwest. New York: Little, Brown & Co., 1995.
Other books illustrated by Kristina Rodanas:
• Bannon, Kay Thorpe. Yonder Mountain: A Cherokee Legend. Tarrytown, NY: Marshall Cavendish Corporation, 2002.
• Bealer, Alex. Only the Names Remain: The Cherokees and The Trail of Tears. New York: Little, Brown & Co.: 1996.
Other books about creative solutions:
• Freedman, Russell. Out of Darkness: The Story of Louis Braille. New York: Clarion Books, 1999.
• Patent, Dorothy Hinshaw. The Right Dog for the Job: Ira's Path from Service Dog to Guide Dog. New York: Walker & Company, 2004.