• Marissa has always liked to write. She sent her first story to a publisher when she was only nine years old!
• Moss asks her two sons to be the first readers of any of her new stories. If they like them, she knows she's written a good story.
Visit Marissa Moss's Web site at:
Other books written by Marissa Moss:
• Moss, Marissa. Amelia's Notebook. Middleton, WI: Pleasant Company Publications, 1999.
• Moss, Marissa. Emma's Journal: The Story of a Colonial Girl. San Diego, CA: Silver Whistle Books, 2001.
• Moss, Marissa. Rose's Journal: The Story of a Girl in the Great Depression. San Diego, CA: Silver Whistle Books, 2003.