• Kathryn's mother encouraged her to become a writer because of her imagination.
• She and her husband, Christopher G. Knight, live in New England. The history of the region is something she is very interested in and has used as a setting for many books.
Visit Kathryn Lasky's Web site at:
Other books written by Kathryn Lasky:
• Lasky, Kathryn. Double Trouble Squared. Orlando, FL: Harcourt Brace, 1991.
• Lasky, Kathryn. First Painter. New York: Dorling Kindersley Publishing, 2000.
• Lasky, Kathryn. True North. New York: Scholastic, 1996.