Kindergarten Research and Inquiry Resources
• Children will use the computer to do research and inquiry on plants.
• Children will learn about different parts of a plant.
• Children will label the parts of a plant using different colors.
• Have children look at the information about plants again on the Internet. Ask children to label their plant pictures on the worksheet with words. Children can look for the words on the website and then practice writing them on their worksheet in the appropriate place.
• Have children create their own plants using pipe cleaners and construction paper. Children can tape their plants to paper and label each part of the plants.