4th Grade, Research and Inquiry Activities
2. Click on Astronauts to find out how to become an astronaut.
3. When you have finished reading, click on Back located in the top, left-hand corner of the page and then click on Space Travel. Read and find out about what it's like to travel in space.
4. When you have finished, go back and click on Space Wardrobe to find out what astronauts wear while on a mission.
5. Go back to the main page and click on Space Activities. Then click on Hello. . .Calling Earth. Click Show Me a Big Version of the Maze for Printing and print the maze.
6. Complete the maze to find the best path for sending information from the satellite to Earth.
For additional information and a site that has an astronomer to answer questions about space, use: http://coolcosmos.ipac.caltech.edu/cosmic_kids/AskKids/index.shtml.