Ellen Stoll Walsh
• Ellen started out writing for her son, Ben.
• She was the second oldest of ten children.
• As a child, Ellen loved Nancy Drew books.
For more information about Ellen Stoll Walsh, go to: www.geocities.com/~teddarnold/ellen.html
Other books written and illustrated by Ellen Stoll Walsh:
• Walsh, Ellen Stoll. Samantha. Orlando, FL: Harcourt, 1996.
• Walsh, Ellen Stoll. Jack's Tale. Orlando, FL: Harcourt, 1997.
• Walsh, Ellen Stoll. For Pete's Sake. Orlando, FL: Harcourt Children's Books, 1998.
Other books about bugs:
• Barner, Bob. Bugs! Bugs! Bugs! San Francisco, CA: Chronicle Books, 1999.
• Curry, Don L. More Bugs? Less Bugs? Mankato, MN: Capstone Press, 2000.