• Paul likes to write books about Native Americans because he wants to share his love of their culture with everyone.
• His illustrations are now on display in a museum in South Dakota.
• Before creating children's books, Paul worked as an art instructor and a furniture designer in England.
Other books written by Paul Goble:
• Goble, Paul. Hau Kola: Hello Friend. Katonah, NY: R.C. Owen, 1994.
• Goble, Paul. The Return of the Buffaloes. Washington, D.C.: National Geographic, 2002.
• Goble, Paul. Star Boy. New York: Aladdin, 1991.
Other books about the Great Plains Indians:
• Penney, Grace Jackson. Moki. New York: Puffin, 1997.
• Sita, Lisa. Indians of the Great Plains: Traditions, History, Legends and Life. Milwaukee, WI: Gareth Stevens Publishing, 2000.