Kindergarten Research and Inquiry Resources
• Children will use the computer to do research and inquiry on art.
• Children will think about the words they learned over the course of the year that start with a letter they are given.
• Children will use a paint program on the computer to draw a picture of all of the words they can remember that start with the letter they are given.
• Have children print out the picture they made. Starting at the beginning of the alphabet, have the child who received each letter show their picture to the class. Have them name each word they drew, and see if the other children can think of other words that begin with the same letter.
• Have children organize their pictures alphabetically. Collect the pictures and bind them together as a class Alphabet Art Book.